Is it normal to hab=ve mouth ulcers and pain in tongue with typhoid?
User rating for this question
my daughter(4.5 years old) is suffering from fever from last 5 days and doctor has diagnosed typhoid fever day before yesterday. He has prescribed azithromycin. There are ulcers visible in throat and mouth which have increased today. Today she is complaining of acute pain in throat, tongue and gums frequently. Are these symptoms normal in typhoid and how much more time will it take to subside.
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Ulceration of mouth can be seen with any fever. Continue with medication as advised. I suggest you to apply glycerine over affected areas in mouth. Give plenty of fluids,fresh fruit juices,lemonade ,vegetable soup amd soft bland diet. It will settle in couple of days. Hope I have answered your query.let me know if I can help you further. Wishing your child good health. God bless....
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for brain cancer
- Mouth ulcers under the tongue
- Mouth ulcers on tongue treatment
- Green mucus after bowel movement
- After careof dpt vaccine
- Cracked tongue and mouth ulcers
- Treatment and cure for globus hystericus
- Treatment and cure for partial paralysis
- Long car journeys after cesearean
- Mouth ulcers on bottom of tongue
- One year crying after carrots
- Child cant stop shivering after fever
- Treatment and cure for bladder tumor
- Treatment and cure for insulin resistance syndrome
- Tongue peeling and mouth ulcers