Is cellulitis totally curable?

hi doc my wife has a cellulitis recently three days before and she is on treatment, im afraid is this curable pls let me know
Posted Sun, 7 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 18 hours later

Cellulitis is inflammation of subcutaneous tissue , usually secondary to infection.Most cases are treated effectively with antibiotics.In addition to this specific treatment is also offered of there is any underlying cause of cellulitis.

So with good management cellulitis is surely treatable.In cases of cellulitis early and effective treatment is desired with good skin care as there is also fear of rapid spread and ulcer formation.

Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts or if you want me to explain anything. Regards.