Is adult laser circumcision performed in New York?

Question
Is adult laser circumcisiom performed in NY
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Hello
In conventional circumcision, the excess foreskin is removed by a surgical blade. In laser circumcision, the excess foreskin is removed with a laser beam. The laser beam cuts as well as controls bleeding from the skin, resulting in a very tidy wound. This technique allows exact proportions of skin and mucous membrane to be removed.
This technique is available in New York. You can ask your physician to guide you regarding the best centers.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
Regards.

Follow-up: Is adult laser circumcision performed in New York? 3 hours later
The problem is I have really hard time finding a center that performs this procedure in NY. Where should I look? This was the essence of my original question. Thank you.

Hello.
Thanks for writing again.

You can find a good urologist or a surgeon for laser circumcision in North XXXXXXX at WWW.WWWW.WW
Regards.