Is aching arms related to irregular heart beat and under active thyroid?

Question
I HAVE AN IRREGULAR HEART BEAT I HAVE LOW B12 I HAVE AN UNDER ACTIVE THROID; I AM TAKING MEDS FOR THESE PROBLEMS HOW EVER I STILL HAVING ACHING ARMS ESPECIALLY MY LEFT ARM I HAVE A HARD TIME LIFTING THIS ARM ESPECIALLY IN THE MORNINGS
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 34 hours later
Brief Answer: can be due to osteoporosis or muscular pain Detailed Answer: Hi Mrs.Easterbrook , Thanks for your query.I had gone through your history. Pain in left arm can be due to Cervical spondylitis Muscular pain due to trauma Osteoporosis Angina It is less likely to be angina or heart pain as it is not associated with sweating or palpitations. So you need not be concerned. If you are very concerned, I would suggest that you get an ECG to put your fears to rest. I feel, the possibilities of the cervical spondylitis, muscle strains and osteoporosis to be the cause more than angina. Continue with your previous medicines and get evaluated for these diseases. This should benefit you as per opinion. Regards