Is abnormal calcium, protein, and phosphate level due to smoldering myeloma?

Hi doctor i had some labs done and calcium level 10.4 proteins 8.9 esr 40 and phosphate level 6. Yet no protein in urine, and rbc all normal. Is it smoldering myeloma?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Myeloma can not be diagnosed with above reports Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to XXXXXXX Myeloma can not be diagnosed with the above reports, especially smoldering myeloma which is most difficult to identify I suggest you to go for protein electrophoresis and MRI of skull and spine, along with serum creatinine, bone marrow aspiration and b2 microglobulin. we can only conclude based on those reports. Hope I am clear. you may post the reports if they are already done. Regards