Is Melas cream harmful for skin and can it be used daily?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
what age can be used this cream sir i have one question is melas is harmful for skin and it can be used for daily purpose and it is good for skin.and at what age can be used
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Effects of Melas Cream Detailed Answer: Hello, The Melas cream is a herbal product. As it is a herbal product it is good for skin but some individuals may have allergy to the herbal products, they should use carefully. If you are using for the first time you have to apply it at the back of your hand and leave it there for about 24 hours. If you can see no skin irritation or allergy then you can apply on to your face. The cream exfoliates the skin so fast making it looking fairer and younger.As it exfoliates the skin and the new skin will be soft and thin, so you have to avoid exposure to the sun because it can cause sun burn. So it should be used during night time. In some of my patients after using this cream in the day time they had severe sun burn. If you don't have any allergic reaction you can use this cream safely. As it is a herbal product it can be used in any age group but they should not have allergy to the herbal products. I have used this product for my patients with Hyper Pigmented skin, Dark circles around the eye, Acne & Pregnancy Stretch marks. Hope I have answered all your query, if you any query please post me. Thank you.