Is Lamisil the best over the counter medication for ring worm?
User rating for this question
is lamisil the best over the counter medication for ring worm?
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that Lamisil cream contains the active terbinafine hydrochloride, which is an antifungal medicine used to treat Ringworm (tinea corporis) and yes it is one of the good options to treat the fungal infection and very effective in eradicating it smoothly . Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Ring worm on toddlers arm
- Is no blood pressure or pulse a side effect of argatroban?
- Is swelling in the legs and ankles a side effect of aleve?
- Is unusual bleeding or bruising a side effect of prasugrel?
- Varicose veins in mouth
- Ring worm in stool
- Mri scans and piles
- Whisky against mouth ulcers
- Is shortness of breath a side effect of children's motrin?
- Words moving on the page problem
- Is difficulty with swallowing a side effect of citalopram?
- Ring worm near anus
- Vitiligo and mouth ulcers
- Ring worm infestation
- Ear ring worm