Is E2 and FSH level high and will it have an impact on IVF?

Infertility Specialist
started with 3rd IVF cycle (Poor Ovarian reserve Case). FSH was 8.1 , E2 is 33; Bit worried about E2. AFC is 11- 13 Total (6-7 bilateral). I'm on Menopure 75 IU - 4 amps (300 IU) with Growth Harmone. First scan after stim tomorrow Can you please help, Is E2 level high and will it impact this cycle. Is FSH value fine ? Any help will really be helpful
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Values are okay. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to XXXXXXX Baseline values of FSH & E2 are okay & your treatment appears to be on right track & as of now nothing needs to be modified. E2 level before start of stimulation should be <50pg/ml. Let me know if you have other concerns. Regards.