Irritation on the rectum that aggravates with tea, spicy food. Suggestions?

I have irritation on tip of my rectum which aggravated drinking tea of any type of spice kindly suggest.
Posted Wed, 5 Jun 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later

I believe you have problem at your anus.

Such irritation occurs when there is break in the continuity of the mucous membrane in the anal canal. This happens due to forcing over stools due to constipation.

I suggest you to take a Laxative like Liquid paraffin which helps you to have easy stools and aids in healing of the erosion in the anal canal providing you relief from the symptoms you have.

Meanwhile do avoid spicy foods and tea as they aggravate the condition.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.