Irregular periods, sore breast, pain in lower abdomen, vomiting. What is it?

Hi I have a very gross taste in my mouth, I'm getting awful sharp pains in my lower abdomin, I switch from being constipated to going diherrea all the time and my period is very irregular and It is 3 days late. Ive been feeling like im about to throw up a lot, but I've never had sex so being pregnant is out of the someone help's really worrying me. Also my breasts are very sore and I'm very congested.
Posted Thu, 2 May 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 3 hours later
Dear friend, welcome and thanks for entrusting your query here at Healthcaremagic!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

Your problem seems to be in the pelvis.

Did you have any fever? Is there any discharge per vagina?
Is there any abdominal distension/ bloating?
Do you have any problems with urination?
Was there mucus or blood in the stools?
Since how long are your menses irregular? Have you been checked up?
Is there very scanty menstrual bleed?
Are you any medicines? are you gaining weight unduly?

With your symptoms at such an early age, I would advise a thorough evaluation by your physician, blood tests including hemogram, urine routine and a sonography of the abdomen and pelvis. You may need a gynaecology consultation.

It could be an ovarian hormonal problem or a structural abnormality. Sometimes, an intestinal problem can present like this. Breast soreness does not occur with it though.

I would be more specific if you answer these questions and add any more description to your problems. Mention height, weight.

I would be glad to answer any further queries.
Take care and please keep me informed of your progress at
Good Luck!
Follow-up: Irregular periods, sore breast, pain in lower abdomen, vomiting. What is it? 9 hours later
I've lost weight with vyvanse..I'm around 105 and 5'3. I have a minor headache and I've been frequently being going pee. No bloating or blood and I've been having some discharge. My period has been irregular since I've lost weight. And I'm going to a gyno in breast are probably sore because I'm about to start my period..Actually now that I see it my lower abdomin is slightly bloated and feels hard. It is easy to suck in though. I'm not pregnant am I??
You can not be pregnant !

You likely have some genito-urinary tract problem (like Urinary or pelvic infection. Please go to ER and get worked up for the cause.

Follow my advice in the earlier reply. Labs and sonography are recommended.

I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily.
Good Luck!

It helps us to improve continuously if you could please write a rating review before you ‘accept’ and ‘close’ the query.
Thank you!!