Irregular periods, had period two months back. Shall i use mensovit plus tab?

Hi dr i am having irregular periods i had my periods two months before.... shall i use the tablet mensovit plus.. if it may be when i have to take my tablet.. and some other ways to solve my problem
Posted Mon, 18 Jun 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 39 minutes later
Thanks for consulting us.
Irregular periods in your age group are pretty common. If you are not married & there is no chance of you being pregnant then your problem need to be evaluated to find out the cause of this sign.
I suggest you should see a Gynecologist & have formal investigations which will include an ultrasound & some blood tests.
Once the correct diagnosis is in hand you can be given specific treatment.
Most women can get regular monthly periods using birth control pills. But,
just having period with any drug is not an appropriate answer for you. Best is to get a specific treatment after first finding out the reasons for your problem.
Hope this clears your query. You may write back if you want to discuss this further. I will be there to respond.
Wish you good health.