In morning have lot of sneezing and cold. What could be the cause?
User rating for this question
Hi, Daily morning I hv lot of sneezing and cold. any reason 4 the same.
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Allergic rhinitis Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I suspect you to be in the initial stage of allergic rhinitis. This in the beginning presents with the above symptoms for years and later develop into condition persisting al through the day specially in cold and spring seasons. Get tests like IgE estimation and Absolute eosinophil count to confirm the diagnosis and consult a ENT specialist to be managed accordingly. Regards,
People also viewed
- Cold feelin in cheek what could cause this
- Sneezing and cold pregnant what can cure it safely
- Suggest treatment for pain after ear tube insertion
- Is bloody or cloudy urine a side effect of twynsta?
- Touching cold surface causes sneezing homeo
- What is the permanent cure blisters behind my tongue
- What could be the cause for fainting and cold sweats
- What causes dark and swollen dry patch on neck
- Is increased hunger a side effect of glucophage xr?
- Is shortness of breath a side effect of nabumetone?
- What is the treatment for constant ringing in my ear
- What causes swelling in right jaw when suffering from bronchitis
- Is stuffy or runny nose a side effect of rituximab?
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of vicodin?
- Cold touching causes sneeze