In depression after relative's death. What should be done?

My sister died of lung cancer. 2 days ago. She donated her body to science local univ I feel very uneasy about all this but don't want to upset my mother by asking and her friend who,I feel instigated this,process and bullied us,into acceptance is of course Uncontactable. My question should I just shut up and put up. What am I supposed to do I just want to withdraw from all of them but they won't leave me alone it feels very overwhelming and none of of this is able to be normal we are not being normal in any way just steer me in the direction that's right I'm list.
Posted Sat, 2 Mar 2013 in Depression
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 12 minutes later
Thanks for your query. I understand how your sister's loss has affected you. This is referred to as "bereavement" and normal grief reaction. I would suggest you XXXXXXX a trained clinical psychologist for "grief work" which means how to work through your grief and allow the scars to heal. You would require a psychiatric evaluation for depression or stress related disorders if the symptoms persist beyond 3 months by when the grief is normally resolved. Hope you found the information useful.
Dr Sundar