ICSI, embryo transfer, vaginal tingling, sore breasts, mild abdominal cramps. Treatment ?

Hello Doctor, My wife underwent icsi and today is the 6th day after embryo transfer. The embryo was transferred after 48hrs after egg retrieval. 3 embryo transferred. one with 4 cell grade2, 3cell grade2, and 5 cell grade3. Today being the 6th day she is feeling the vagina tingling and sore breast. Is this a positive sign? also she is having milel cramps on the right lower abdomen.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 25 minutes later

As only six days have passed since 'ICSI', the symptoms reported by your wife are non specific and are unlikely to be due to pregnancy.

If you are anxious to know the result then you can go for blood hcg levels monitoring from a laboratory. Usually the levels double in 48 hours in case of a normal pregnancy. Two samples taken 48 hours apart will give you an indication about the likely results at this early stage.

Mild right lower abdominal cramps can be due to intestinal reasons. It does not seem concerning to me now.
Do avoid oily and spicy food and have plenty of fluids to have regular bowel movements.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.