I might have condyloma on the penis. Suggest doctor or hospital.

I might have condyloma on the penis. To check and cure, kindly suggest doctor/hospital.
I live in Bandra west, Mumbai.
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 40 minutes later

Condyloma or genital warts are soft growths on the skin and mucus membranes of the genitals and they may appear 6 weeks to 6 months after becoming infected. You may not notice them for years and then they may appear again. So water is not a contributing factor for its appearance.

The other possibility is that it is a cyst or a benign skin growth and to confirm the diagnosis, please get it examined from a general physician or a urologist.

There are patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW

You can also consult the dermatology or urology department in Lilavati horpital or Holy family hospital in your area.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up query.