I have celiac disease. Eating gluten. Feeling nausea, tired, burning and upset stomach. What's going on?

I have celiac disease. (self diagnosis) For a week or more, I have become ill as if I am eating gluten. Nausea, diarrhea, burning & upset blood in my diarrhea, weak, tired, generally feeling miserable. I used to only get these symptoms if I accidentally got 'glutenized'. I have no idea what's wrong with me now. I've been off gluten for 3 yrs. I am 46 yrs old. This is what happened to me before I went gluten free. I was seriously sick. I've been wonderful till it's back and I don't know why.
Posted Thu, 30 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 40 minutes later

Welcome back to healthcare magic Physician's desk!
The Celiac Sprue is a chronic and serious disease to be considered to be handled without the supervision of an experienced physician.
If you have only presumptive self diagnosis then please make sure you do not have any other illness there.
Upset abdomen with blood in stools needs a gastroenterologists consult on urgent basis and you would need Gastrointestinal endoscopic examination and the management is to be planned based on the actual findings there after.
You should also undergo base line blood investigations like CBC, RFT, IgA antiendomysial antibodies, Stool examination and a Chest Xray.
Please follow the advise of your physician after these examinations.

I think the advise would be helpful for you.

If you still have queries if any, please feel free to communicate back.

Wish you a great XXXXXXX