I have a serious insomnia problem, Take over the counter

Question
I have a serious insomnia problem, Take over the counter sleep aids. I have serious spinal pain suffered in fractured spinal vertebras in auto accident. Was prescribed tramadol 50 mg., 2 a day, 5mg. Valium,2 a day. one one Ziac for hypertension. I have

contnued---Ziac for hypertension, this week I have urinary tract infection, am taking over the counter, Cystex. Should I get a anti-biotic shot tomorrow?

Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

If you were diagnosed with a urinary tract infection by a physician, and if that physician recommended treatment with antibiotics, then yes, you should absolutely take the antibiotics as recommended by that physician.

Please rate and close your answer when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers