I had a really bad headache today and the circumstances

Question
I had a really bad headache today and the circumstances around it are a bit embarrassing. I was in the shower and masturbating and about the time I thought I was going to climax, a terrible pain hit the back of my head, behind my ears. Is this anything to ask my doctor about ? Needless to say, I've never done this specific activity before, and at my age, do not even masturbate that often.
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
May have many reason.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have gone through your query,headache may be due to many reason.This may be due to gastritis so take antacid.This may be due to change in blood pressure so get your bp check do accordingly.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal