I am hypothyroid. Diagnosed with fungal infection. Feeling weakness, tired and loose motion. Any suggestion?

Question
hi doc am hypothyroid, i was recently detected with fungal infection and was given fas 3 kit . I have taken two tablets however post lunch have felt weakness and tiredness and also had one time loose motion. I have now taken dinner and need to take the rest two 1000 mg each. Pl let me know if I would feel very tired tmr and at night.
Posted Sat, 4 Aug 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 13 minutes later
The antifungal medications should not have side effects like weakness and tiredness.
You take the medicines as prescribed to you by your doctor.I dont think that your symptoms are due to the drugs.

Follow-up: I am hypothyroid. Diagnosed with fungal infection. Feeling weakness, tired and loose motion. Any suggestion? 37 minutes later
ok i just took medicine after that can we take any eatables after medicine. Like milk etc?

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 16 minutes later
Yes you can eat after taking the medicines.