I am diabetic. What treatment should be done?

Hi i am daibatik patint my suger level is very high
Posted Sat, 3 Nov 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 4 hours later
Hello and thank you for sending your question.

From the information you have submitted it appears that your diabetes is not under very good control. For this reason I think you need to see your doctor to discuss changes in your medication to help keep the blood sugar under good control.

Elevated blood sugar can cause damage to the small blood vessels in your body. This can lead to problems with kidney function as well as your vision. Again I suggest that you visit with your doctor soon as possible for a physical examination and discussion regarding management of your diabetes.

Please let me know if you have any additional concerns.

Dr. Robert