Hypothyroid and have gastric problem. Tired and sore eyes after crying. Will it cause vision problem?

My eyes have been severely tired and slightly sore for days now. Feels like I have been crying non stop for days. They are really bothering me but my vision is fine. I have had Gastritis for 7 months and am also hypothyroid (don't know if either is related) I am also very fatigued.
Posted Wed, 6 Feb 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
I need certain informations from you so that I am in a better position to answer you.
Since how many months you are having this fatigue?
What is your latest thyroid report and is your thyroid under control?
Has any investigation been carried like testing for VIT D,VIT B12,calcium,potassium,anaemia etc?
Have you consulted any doctor for these complaints?
What are the medications being taken by you?
Since when your eye symptoms are there?
Is there any redness and watering from your eyes?
Do you smoke and take alcohol ?
Do you work long hours on computers?

Waiting for your reply.