How to take right decision in life?

Question
I m having problem with my family. they are interested in. me getting married to one man. I don't like him nor his mother. my mother and brother are secretly sabotaging my anxiety problem. I don't like my psychiatrist.i want to move away from my so called family. I feel. stressed. what should ido they keeptab of my movements.
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 18 hours later
Brief Answer: you must speak to them Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I am sorry about your current health concern. If you do not like this man, then definitely you should not marry him. Your decision should be bold, and you must speak to your mother and brother openly about the same. Are you working? Do you have a stable job and finance? If yes, you can move away from the family for some time. You have all the right to deny their offers, and do what is right for you. I understand that you do not like your psychiatrist. That is ok. You can take the help of a lawyer to stop this marriage, or even in moving away from the family. It is very important for you to take the right decisions in life, and it is your life. You can do what feels right for you. I am by your side. Please go ahead and talk to a common family friend, who can convey the message to your brother and mother. Things should settle down soon. Regards,