How to reduce SGPT and cholesterol levels?
User rating for this question
HI DOCTOR MY NAME IS XXXXXXX MITTAL MY SGPT LEVEL IS 53 AND MY CHOLESTROL LEVEL IS 280 HOW I SHOULD REDUCE BOTH THEM
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that For SGPT level the cause needs to be seen why it is raised . Since your cholesterol is also raised that means it could be a part of metabolic syndrome . And your liver functions can be affected due to XXXXXXX ( Non Alcoholic Steatohepatitis ) . If you are obese that seems a possibility you need to lose weight . Regular exercise for half an hour 5 times a week will build your stamina . Eat salads a lot , they will help you melt fat . If dietary advise will not work then medicines need to be given like statins . You should also get your thyroid levels checked . A USG abdomen is required for seeing fatty liver evidence . Take care. Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: How to reduce SGPT and cholesterol levels? 43 hours later
MY USG IS NORMAL AND THYROID IS 2.64 WHAT EVER I EAT I JUST NOT DIGEST MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM IS SO WEAK
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for reverting back. Since your tests are normal I would advise you to follow the exercise and diet modifications that I have advised you , if they will not work then medicines will be advised . But you will need to follow it atleast for 2 months to get the results . Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- How to reduce sgpt and cholesterol levels
- Is nosebleeds a side effect of cilostazol?
- Is joint pain a side effect of budesonide?
- Is constipation a side effect of cipro xr?
- How to reduce cholesterol levels
- How to reduce blood cholesterol level
- Malignant ascites life expectancy
- Cholesterolblood test raeding ast
- Is wrinkled skin a side effect of casodex?
- Childrens normal ast levels
- Ast levels in children
- Ascites how long to live
- Is rapid breathing a side effect of cedax?
- How control sgpt and cholesterol
- How to reduce sgpt cholesterol hdl ldl and sgot levels