How to pre-pone periods?

Hi sir, My period date is over last 10days soo plz tel me tablet name,i want quick period,soo plz provide the better tablet name sir
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: need more details Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query and understand your concerns. However, I need few more details to help you better. When was your last period date? Do you want to pre-pone your period? Are you sexually active, and suspecting pregnancy? What is the reason to prepone your period? Please give me these details and any other relevant details. I shall surely help you with the medicine. Awaiting your response.
Follow-up: How to pre-pone periods? 20 minutes later
Hi mam, My last period date is 03-jan-14. Am pre-pon the my period, why because am studying mam. am participant sexually last 15days mam we r suspecting pregnancy. The reason is we married recently mam and am prepare exams thats y pre-pon the my period kindly request you to plz provide the no side effect tablets and quick my period mam.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: test for pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hello, Thank you for the clear details. I understand your concerns. You are suspecting pregnancy. Also, going by your details, I suspect the same too. Hence, I suggest you to do a home urine pregnancy test first. If you are pregnant, then the medicines to be used for periods are different. And if you are not pregnant, then again another set of medicines need to be used to get the periods. So, please understand this and do a home urine pregnancy test first. If it is pregnancy, and you do not wish to have the baby, then you can use MTP pill from Cipla to abort the baby. This is a prescription drug. If you are not pregnant, then you can use progesterone pills like Regestrone for 5 days to get your period. Hope this helps you. Regards,
Follow-up: How to pre-pone periods? 22 hours later
Gud mng Mam, I done the home urine test and n mng it is nt pregnancy mam, please confam to me wich tablet (company) we can use and tablet timeing mam, ex . daily one or two plz tel
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 31 hours later
Brief Answer: regestrone Detailed Answer: Hello, I am sorry for the late reply. If your urine pregnancy test is negative, then you need to take progesterone pills to have withdrawal bleeding. I usually prescribe my patients tablet regestrone 5mg thrice daily for 5 days after food. You will get withdrawal bleeding after in about 5 to 7 days of stopping the medicine. This is a prescription drug. Please get it prescribed by your doctor. Regards,