Ask a Urologist   »  

How to open the outer skin attached to penis head?

How can i open my foreskin on my penis?if doesn,t open means is it p
ossible for sex?
Posted Thu, 18 Oct 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

If you find difficulty in opening the foreskin of the penis back, it means that you have Phymosis.

If sexual intercourse is attempted with Phymosis uncorrected then you can have bleeding due to tearing of the attached part of the foreskin.

Do consult an Urologist who can examine you and confirm the fact.If it is Phymosis then a surgery named Circumcision is performed to release the attached foreskin.Surgery is a minor procedure and needs a day of hospitalisation.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.