How to know exact age of baby by an ultra sound?

Hi my doctor facing problems fixing my due date. My last menses date is not matching with my ultrasound. Ultrasound shows me 2 weeks ahead. Ultra sound says i m 32 weeks and my due date is 24th February 2014 and my doctor's manual calculation says I am 30 weeks and my due date is 7th March. What should I consider the most accurate?
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later
Brief Answer: I would suggest to go with ultrasound Detailed Answer: Hello. If you have done ultrasound in first few weeks of pregnancy then that will be more trust-able to know exact age of baby.You can also check interval between two ultrasound scans , if it is matching to growth of baby between those two scana then baby is growing normally and you can trust latest ultrasound. Two weeks variation among dates and ultrasound are pretty acceptable and anyways the expected date of delivery is never fix. You just have to be ready after say 34 weeks. Please provide details of previous ultrasound(if any), so that I can further answer in better way. Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
Follow-up: How to know exact age of baby by an ultra sound? 2 days later
hi doc.. attaching my all 6 ultrasound pictures.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Will review the images Detailed Answer: More ideal would be to give me reports of previous ultrasound, this help me calculate interval growth. You have the option of uploading for this query. Alternately you can also send it at YYYY@YYYY and address it to my name:Dr Sudhir