How to increase the height, memory and concentration in a child?

I want to increase the hight of my child
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Growth and Development in Children
Follow-up: How to increase the height, memory and concentration in a child? 3 minutes later
I also want to know how to make his memory fast & more concentrate
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 23 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

Since the child is quite young it can be expected that the height may be increased until she attains puberty. After attaining puberty, the long bones of the body stop growing further as their growing ends fuse with the bone.

There are many pills, injections etc., available through internet which claims to increase height. Their effect is doubtful and do not waste your time, energy and money on them.

Regular yoga practice is known to help in improvement of the posture and ease tension in the body which, in turn, can help make a person feel taller. Several yoga positions can help to maximize these effects.

Height totally depends on age and in some cases your family average height.

Drinking milk, stretching and proper sleep can increase your height as the secretion of growth hormone is increased during the sleep especially in the early morning hours.

You can help the child to join any Yoga programme or exercise programmes which would help in releasing growth hormones and help in growing him taller.

Similarly memory also cannot be improved by means of any medication and at such a young age avoid giving any medications to child which can have negative effects on the body.

Instead you can let the child be involved in some brainstorming sessions and games like puzzles and games which help in brain development.

Soak few almonds (5 to 7) in water overnight and in the morning give them after removing the skin empty stomach. It boosts concentration.

Let the child be stress free and do not pressurize for anything as the performance and concentration both are affected.

Simple exercises as running, jogging increase blood flow and increase brain power.

Hope this answers your query. I will be available for follow up query if any.