How to increase height?

hi my name is XXXXXXX XXXXXXX my all friends are taller then me i want to be tall like them so if u can help me can u tell me the easy way to increase my height i m 5.6 at the moment i want it to go till 6
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 23 minutes later
Increasing your height at the age of 22 is quite a challenging task. After you attain puberty, the long bones of the body stop growing further as their growing ends fuse with the bone. These bones then attain a permanent size.
There are many pills, injections etc available through internet which claim to increase your height. Their effect is doubtful and do not not waste your time, energy and money on them.
Regular yoga practice is known to help in improvement of the posture and ease tension in the body which, in turn, can help make a person feel taller. Several yoga positions can help to maximize these effects.
Your height totally depends on your age and in some cases your family average height. Drinking milk , stretching and proper sleep can increase your height as the secretion of growth hormone is increased during the sleep specially in the early morning hours.
To produce extra Growth Hormone, develop an effective grow taller exercise program. Scientific studies have shown that the brain releases a larger quantity of GH after aerobic exercises.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. If there are additional concerns, I am available for your followups.

Follow-up: How to increase height? 11 hours later
is their any pils tht u can recomend for it cause i m realy desperate for it thx
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

Thanks for writing back and I can totally understand your desperation.

I have already told you that there are no pills that can instantly increase your height. They do claim it on internet but their effects are not proven.

If you are so desperate and you need instant results then you can go for bone lengthening procedures surgically (Illizarov technique) or use concealed high heel shoes. Select long stripes in clothing which will make you look taller.

Wish You Good Health.