How to get rid of throbbing sensation in the vagina?

I've always had times were my vagina is throbbing, it would hurt but
More of a pleasurable pain. And it only happens in the mornings. I haven't had intercourse in a while so I don't know what's going on down there. I do masterbate but it happens whether if I do or not

Please help me!
Posted Sat, 29 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 36 minutes later
The throbbing sensation in the vagina is usually related to an increased vascularity of the area due to a sexual stimulation. This is a normal physiological variation and is not suggestive of any pathology. An increase in the libido might be responsible for such feelings in your case.
Please do not worry as this does not need any treatment.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.