How to get pregnant?

Infertility Specialist
We are trying for a baby, we did the things in ovulation time also, but still my wife get periods
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Investigations Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to XXXXXXX I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) If you have been trying this method for last one year after marriage, you need to get investigated with basic investigations. 2) Get your semen analysis done. 3) Get HSG tubal test done for patency of tubes in your wife. 4) Since success of pregnancy in each cycle is only around 4 to 10 % Let me know if you have any more queries. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Follow-up: How to get pregnant? 14 minutes later
Hi Doctor, I have get married on 27 nov 2013, me and my wife is very much in need of baby so we had tried every night and we know each other from last more then 1 year. we start having intercourse from dec 1. my wife period date id 1 of every month . we did the intercourse from 10 to 16 of the XXXXXXX month. While doing the intercourse I found I get release my sperms very early. please help me , my age is 28 and my wife age is 25 years. my cell no 0000. I will very much helpful to you, if your suggest me on my cell to. also help me with proper dates and proper positions which help to get my wife pregnant
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Relax Detailed Answer: Hi You both are still young and have lots of time. For early ejaculation you need to spend time more time in foreplay and start stop technique. If your wife's cycle is on 1st of every month Best dates to try are between 14 to 19th of each month. Because ovulation occurs around 16th of each month. You try like this for 6 months to 1 year. If you don't conceive do the test I mentioned previously. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards
Follow-up: How to get pregnant? 24 hours later
Thanks doctor for valuable suggestion, Still we need some details about when we can do intercourse and how many time. 1) It is safe and chances to get pregnant in intercourse during periods 2)How many time in day or a month we can do intercourse. 3) Please suggest the proper diet for me and my wife that can take to increase the chances to get baby. 4)Is it good to do intercourse every day. I fell most of the time private part is producing a liquid (pre-cum)( a drop or little too more than a drop) while I am with my wife and doing some fun in separate. Thanks Sir once again Also I need some details. 1) When we do intercourse most of the time the liquid(ie which caring sperms) come out after few minutes is it ok and any thing we have to do to keep inside female ovary . 2)Is early ejaculation is premature or any things can do to increase the intercourse duration.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 hours later
Brief Answer: details Detailed Answer: Hi Following are detailed information on your questions: 1. If you have intercourse during periods pregnancy is not possible because ovulation would not have occurred. 2. You can have any no. Of times in a day and any frequency in a month. No restrictions. 3. There are no restrictions on diet. You can have any diet you like. 4. Doing intercourse every day is not bad. You can do. But from pregnancy point of view it is advisable you have intercourse during ovulation 5. Let your wife be in lying down position for 30 minutes after intercourse to prevent semen from coming out. Some amount will come out. No problem. 6. Increase foreplay duration to prevent premature ejaculation. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol