How to find out if a person has myasthenia gravis?

Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist
Good afternoon, I have a strange question. Is it possible to determine if a person has myasthenia gravis just by looking at him or her, and if it is, do you know whrere I can see a picture of such a person? Thanks for taking time to even consider such a query.
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Kerry Pottinger 43 minutes later
Thank you for using Healthcare Magic.
It is not possible to tell just by looking at someone whether they have myasthenia gravis. Many people with this condition do not look any different from normal especially if they are on treatment. However, one of the signs which may be noticed is drooping of the eyelids, either one or both.
You will find a photo in this article.
WWW.WWWW.WW I hope this has helped you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr K A Pottinger