Ask a Urologist   »  

How to deal with dieases at old age?

Feb 2016

General Surgeon
Hello, my mother 75years of age , was admitted into the hospital 2 weeks ago with blood in her Urine, she is now told that her Kidney function is 35%, her GFR 53, she has an appointment for an Ultrasound , she also has per existing conditions: Diabetes, sever hypertension , glaucoma , stagnant Myeloma. I am just very worried for her and the What might the Future bring ! What can we do ?????? XXXX
Posted Fri, 21 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: await ultrasonography report Detailed Answer: Hi. I can understand what you must be feeling right now. Let us wait for the reports of ultrasonography. Aging itself is a problem, complicated by the medical history you provided. I hope all other medical problems of diabetes, hypertension, glaucoma and stagnant myeloma are under control, a difficult combination to treat. You ask What can we/you do :::: Relax , the Doctors must be doing their best to treat Her. You can really give her solace, support mentally, a part of the treatment.
Follow-up: How to deal with dieases at old age? 21 hours later
Thank you for you reply !XXXX
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are most welcome. Detailed Answer: Hi. You are most welcome.