How to cure hernia inguinal without surgery?

Dec 2012

How to heal. Hernia ingunial without surgery?
Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 32 minutes later
Hello there,

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

I understand your main concern which is being worried on a surgical procedure and also probably having a scar on you after the procedure.
First let me be direct and sincere with you, the only possible we to treat/cure inguinal hernia is a surgical procedure called herniorrahphy. Methods such as reduction could be applied but most surgeons will recommend surgical correction because of the potential future complication of the hernia which is usually strangulation or incarceration.
My suggestion is you get a surgery ( closure of your skin should be done with care to minimize visible scarring). Take note that the surgery is not very invasive and often presents with little complications
Try discussing with your doctor again.

Hope this helps
Dr Nsah