How long to wait to take ibuprofen and panadol for fever developing after consuming alcohol?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer....you may take it now. Detailed answer..... Hello, Thanks for the query. Although the thumb rule is to avoid mixing alcohol with any drug but taking an ibuprofen or panadol is not a big issue and can be taken after consuming alcohol provided .. You are not a chronic alcoholic You don't suffer from any liver disease You are not very old You are not having coexisting major illness You dont have stomach ulcers etc. I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks
People also viewed
- Is convulsions a side effect of rocephin?
- Epidural steroids first trimester
- What will happen with an overdose of eptoin
- Baby fever lost appetite baby panadol ibuprofen cure
- Is convulsions a side effect of revonto?
- Suffering from fever even after taking ibuprofen what to do
- Is constipation a side effect of remeron?
- Can you take oxy elite pro while on zoloft
- How effective is panadol osteo for fever
- Mineral oil enema and zofran
- Enzymes from hydrocodone in liver
- Is stomach pain a side effect of serzone?
- Is it safe to take ibuprofen for headache and fever
- Is irritability a side effect of rozerem?
- Having fever cough taking panadol further medication