How long to wait to take ibuprofen and panadol for fever developing after consuming alcohol?

i had 2 bottles of beer an hour ago and am developing a fever. How can i bring my fever down? How long do i have to wait to take brufen or panadol?
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief may take it now. Detailed answer..... Hello, Thanks for the query. Although the thumb rule is to avoid mixing alcohol with any drug but taking an ibuprofen or panadol is not a big issue and can be taken after consuming alcohol provided .. You are not a chronic alcoholic You don't suffer from any liver diseaseĀ  You are not very old You are not having coexisting major illness You dont have stomach ulcers etc. I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks