How long does it take for kalms to get out of system?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
Took half a KAlms one a night sleeping tablet. I think it has affected me. When will it be out of my system.
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query. One tablet stays in our system for 4-6 days so half of kalms tbl should be out in 2-3 days, but its effects shouldnt last for more than 24 hours. If you feel some side efects such as dizziness,headache,diarrheas or too much sleepyness, you should not taking it anymore and consider some other drug with same effect. wish you good health. Feel free to ask. Regards
Follow-up: How long does it take for kalms to get out of system? 23 minutes later
Can it affect the heart?
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: It can affect heart but rarely, and usually much higher doses are necessary. It may only decrease heart rate and serious side effects are uncommon. Regards