How is trapped wind in the stomach and vagina area treated ?

trapped wind in stomach and vagina area, particularly bad after orgasam.
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 12 minutes later
Can you give me some more details about your problem?
How do you feel?
Do you have any pain?
There may be gas in your stomach but the vaginal area usually doesnt trap wind.
If i have a better understanding of your problem,i may be able to answer your questions better.
Awaiting your reply.
Follow-up: How is trapped wind in the stomach and vagina area treated ? 2 days later
i have terrible pain in my stomach and abdomen often nbrings me to a cold sweat.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 minutes later
I think that you need an ultrasound of the abdomen/pelvis as soon as possible.There are many pathologies that can cause pain like this.But only an examination can determine more specific details.You need to see your doctor immediately.