How good is instaflex for treating osteoarthritis?

Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Arthritis
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 48 minutes later

Instaflex is a herbal medicine which contains herbal extracts of anti inflammatory agents and pain killers along with hyaluronic acid, glucosamine and MSM - the three components essential for joint fluid. Increased joint fluid increases the mobility of the joint and decreases pain.

One tablet with so many uses can not contain all the ingredients in its therapeutic doses. It depends on the severity of your disease that how far do you feel relieved. Some people do need additional antiinflammatory agents and pain killers along with it for complete relief.
It is good for relieving the symptoms of osteoarthritis but additional drugs might be needed for complete relief.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Follow-up: How good is instaflex for treating osteoarthritis? 13 hours later
Are there any reliable studies confirming the efficacy of Instaflex?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

There are no reliable FDA approved studies of such products available nor do they disclose the exact composition of their active ingredients. So, it is best to take the prescription drugs in the appropriate doses to have a desired effect.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.

Wish you good health