How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?

Infertility Specialist
how fertalm works for the men specially for men for having very low count
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 hours later
This tablet works as an antioxidant. It removes free oxygen radicals and helps in improving counts.
To simplify, it helps to remove bad and toxic substances from your semen and help growth of normal semen.
As per my experience there is a caution you should keep in mind that, if you are having very low count (severe oligospermia), this tablet will not help you much. So invitro fertilization (IVF) or intracytoplasmic sperm injection of eggs (ICSI) will be the ultimate solution.
I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.

All the best
Follow-up: How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count? 7 hours later
will there be any adverse effect to the lever or any organ if i use this tablet for a month or two. what is the best time to take this medicene and precautions i should take
regards XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 53 minutes later

Thanks for follow up.

There won't be any side effect on any organs. It is safe tablet. No precautions necessary.

Take the tablet after food. Repeat your semen count after tablet course is complete.

I hope, this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.

Wish you good health.