How do I get rid of PVCs inspite of normal tests?

PVCs, I have them almost all day. BP and Pulse are always normal. Yet if feels like I am being kicked in the chest constantly. Sometime I get tired and shortness of breath but not to the point of passing out. Cardiologist says everything else is normal. How do I get rid of these? Would request any good questions I should ask my Cardiologist if you could?
Posted Mon, 17 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that you should get your thyroid levels tested as in thyroid deficiency also you can get PVCs. Generally PVC are innocent but when they increase in number there is a risk of arrythmias associated with them . Metabolic abnormalities also can give rise to them sometimes but not always .If your 2 D ECHO is normal probably there is not much to worry . Beta blockers are given to the patients who suffer from this complaint but that needs to be decided by your treating doctor . Take care. Dr. Shruti