Ask a Urologist   »  

How can the warts on the penis be treated?

hi im 21, 6'1 160 pounds I haven't been to the doctor in a while. Since about 15 Ive had this infection of some sort on my penis. On the inside of the corona all around the corona. It looks like tiny white bubbles or warts i dont really know how to explain it. I have never had sex so i know this cant be a std. Can you get it from masturbating into things like clothing? Is there a cure for this?
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 36 minutes later
Hi!Alex ,

Thank you for the query,
XXXXXXX ,what you have is called PEARLY PENILE PAPULES .It is absolutely normal to have this.It is nothing but tiny sebaceous glands( oil producing glands).
They look like small raised flesh colored to yellow colored round lesions over the coronal area of penis.They may also secrete small amount of waxy material.

They usually develop during the puberty and may persist till adult hood.

Masturbation has no relations to it.

And one does not require any treatment for this.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available for follow up query if any.