How can sperm motilitiy be improved with no sign of improvement inspite of taking drugs ?

Hello doctor,
This is Radhakrishnan (33years old, 5.7"height and 76kgs weight) from india - tamilnadu state.
I got married last 1 year and 4months and we tried for baby still but we cant. We checked with an doctor and found my wife reports are normal and i have the problem with 0% sperm motility.
I have taken the below tablets for last 2 months
Hey forte, Fertyl m, Genew plus, zincovit
but there is no improvement and found the same result of 0% motility. After that our doctor added a medicine Maxoza L and am taking this medicine past 1 month and now also i found the same problem.
so pls advice you have any idea to improve the sperm motility or else whats the final way to get the baby.
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 48 minutes later

To be XXXXXXX 0% sperm motility isnt a good sign. You have been given many drugs to help improve the motility and there is no sign of improvement. There are no drugs or pills which have proven to increase the motility of the sperm. The functional competance of the sperms are in question now.

Whether the sperms will be able to fertilise the egg,even with IUI is a big question. IVF will remain your last option for conception.And if there is failed attempt to fertilise the egg with your sperm,then a donor sperm will be the only other option.

Meanwhile I suggest you continue the medicines you are taking.
Eat a balanced,healthy diet.
Avoid alcohol,smoking.
Avoid hot environment
Wear loose undergarments.
Add zinc and vitamin c in your diet/supplements.
There is a herbal drug called Speman, talk with your doctor about it.

Hope you have success soon.