How can i find early pregnancy after intercourse?

Mar 2016

How can i find early pregnancy after intercourse ..please suggest me
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. S Patra 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. Detection of pregnancy depends on timing of sexual intercourse. Early pregnancy test (with urine or blood) can be done 2 weeks after ovulation date (14 days prior to period due date) or around first missed period. However, 95 to 99% positive result is achieved 7 days after missed period. Morning urine sample is mostly preferred due to high concentration of beta-hCG. Hope, it helps for your proper understanding. Kindly, close the discussion, if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen
Follow-up: How can i find early pregnancy after intercourse? 14 hours later
Hello sir, My GF had one abortion 28 oct 2013 ,we took medicine for this process prescribe by doctor .Now we were not intimated this time but by mistake last week(21 dec 2013) i touched her Virgina and bit pre-cum coming through my penis ,but we cleaned it immediately. Can penis pre-cum make her pregnant ?? she is feeling back pain ,we did pregnancy test also its negative still we worried about pregnancy .is there any other way to identify pregnancy only completed 1 week ? Please suggest .
Answered by Dr. S Patra 3 hours later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for follow up query. Pregnancy depends on proper timing of unprotected sex with ejaculation or pre-cum inside vagina and ovulation (occurs 14 days prior to due date) or fertile days (D11 to D19 of regular 28 to 30 days cycle). Other days of period cycle are relatively safe and chance of pregnancy is extremely RARE. If you did sex during her fertile period or close to ovulation day, then she can be pregnant from pre-cum (contains small amount sperm). However, chance of her pregnancy is quite LOW and she also gets negative pregnancy test after missed period. Here, I suggest to repeat the home pregnancy test after 1 week or do one blood test for beta-hCG if she doesn't get her period. Hormonal imbalance, mental stress or upset can cause late period in absence of pregnancy. Kindly, consult with your local doctor after repeating the test. Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion. Good luck and all the best. Regards, Dr Soumen