How can a male get rid of breasts?

Hello sir , please tell me how to get rid man boobs

Posted Wed, 5 Sep 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 46 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

It is very easy if you will start physical activity, exercises and especially chest workout .Main exercises are pushups and bench press. Of course there many exercises for chest muscles like: peck deck, cable press, chest dips, etc.

Remember your chest is the largest muscle groups and with exercises you will stabilize, improve performance, will add strength- as a result you will build perfect chest and your “boobs’’ will disappear. Maintain equilibrated diet with low fat and vegetables, fruits and proteins.

I wish you good luck. If you have additional queries, don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,