How can I use foods to reduce swelling of my ovaries after egg retrieval?

Infertility Specialist
how can I use foods to reduce swelling of my ovaries after egg retrival? Will the swelling effect my egg transfer?
Which is better- 3 day egg transfer or 5 day egg transfer?
Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later

Thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) You need to eat foods that are XXXXXXX in protein. For example : egg white, Chicken breast etc... The high protein foods will reduce complications associated with hyperstimulation.

2) This will not affect your embryo transfer chances. Embryos are transferred into uterus and hence ovary wont affect it. Do nt worry and stay relaxed.

3) Day 5 embryos are called blastocysts. Only if embryos are good quality , they will last till dday 5 and are better than day 3 transfer.

I hope I answered your queries.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility SPecialist