How can I increase my penis size and improve my sex life ?

Urologist
Question
I want to know about how to increase penis size and sexual power
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Follow-up: How can I increase my penis size and improve my sex life ? 5 minutes later
is mastrabathing is dammage penis systems, if yes how can it treat for better sex life, i want to know medicins about both problems

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 15 hours later

Your questions is unfortunately less descriptive to advice you on and to think about any problem causing your symptoms. I need your detailed social history and sexual life, infact a physical examination is definite to decide what helps to make BETTER SEXUAL LIFE for you.

Do not get embarassed with your problem, a lot of men have similar questions and issues with regards to their sexual life and we sincerely advise them to seek help with an expert like Psychiatrist / Urologist who can do the needful.

In General at this age most men have psychological issues though organic problems are actively ruled out with certain tests.

The truth is that there is no specific medicine to increase size and sexual power, but there are medicines to make erection better, if erection is not enough to penetrate the vagina.

Masturbation occasionally (like twice a week) does not harm sexual life itself.

Hope I answered your questions.