How can I grow taller?

hi im 21 yaers old and im 5ft 3inches tall ive want to grow taller ive been taking growflex vpro can you please tell me is there any other source
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 12 minutes later
Hi Blaurean.

Growflex v pro as claimed increases growth hormones and therefor increases heaight after puberty.

Most of the adults achieve their final height by pubetry. This when the epiphyseal cartilage and apophysis of the bones are mineralized and calcified. Soon after this, vertical height seizes.

There is not current definitive proof that any supplement increases growth.
There is no supplement indicated medically for this purpose too.

I must say that you are 21. Although, you have crossed the age when height can increase, if you exercise, jog and do pullups, there is chance that you might gain an inch or more.

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks and Regards

Dr Kiran