How can I achieve internal orgasm in vagina?

Sexologist
Question
How can I achieve the internal orgasm in the vagina, I've heard of it but never had one? HCM30296
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query in XXXXXXX Lot of studies show that most of the women gets orgasm through clitoral stimulation than mere stimulation of vagina. Hence it would be advisable to stimulate clitoris more during foreplay, play and after play so that you can get better and multiple orgasms. I am still available for your follow up / more clarifications if needed. best regards Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine Kerala, Republic of India