How big is a 9x6mm fibroid in my uterus?
User rating for this question
how big is a 9x6mm fibroid in my uterus. 1 am 4weeks pregnant will i miscarry?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: May not affect Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Usually 9×6 mm fibroid to be considered as smaller one only. That may not affect the pregnancy. In case of intramural or submucosal fibroid the risk of miscarriage is somewhat more. Better to be cautious regarding the possible growth of the fibroid during pregnancy. So better to undergo regular antenatal checkups and ultrasound examinations to track the condition of fibroid. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the response, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
Follow-up: How big is a 9x6mm fibroid in my uterus? 40 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Depends on position of implantation Detailed Answer: Hi, According to your description that could be a posterior sub mucosal fibroid. If implantation occurs at the site of the fibroid, that may lead to miscarriage sometimes. If implantation occurs at some other site, the pregnancy can continue. Better to undergo ultrasound after 5 completed weeks to get some idea regarding the position of implantation and management can be planned accordingly. Take care.
Follow-up: How big is a 9x6mm fibroid in my uterus? 34 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 7 hours later
Brief Answer: You are welcome Detailed Answer: Hi, You are welcome. Take care.
People also viewed
- Bulky anteverted uterus with 20mm thickening
- Causes of fibroid uterus
- 20mm thick uterus linning
- Evion 400 in fibroid uterus
- Weight gain and fibroid uterus
- What to eat for normal delivery
- What to do during normal delivery
- Jelly slight brown discharge 21 weeks pregnant
- Fibroid uterus and dry skin
- Requirements during normal delivery
- Anteverted bulky fibroid uterus
- Tips for easire normal delivery
- Thuoc happi 20mg tablets
- Trisomy 21 blood test new online
- Problem with ict positive during delivery