Hit head hard and now hurting. Took extra-strength tylenol. Having dark circles under eyes. What to do?

Hi. I am 51 year old female in good health. Earlier today I hit my head hard on a low-hanging porch. It hurt super bad but didn't break the skin. I took a couple of extra-strength tylenol and the pain went away pretty quickly and except for some slight tenderness, it doesn't feel bad anymore. My pupils aren't dilated or different sizes. Its been about 8 or 9 hours since the accident. Now I can see that I have dark circles under both of my eyes and against my nose right by my eyes. Not super super dark, but definitely darker than usual. Should I worry?
Posted Thu, 15 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 minutes later

No, there are absolutely no reasons to worry. You should be fine soon.

Apply ice packs to the affected areas every 2 hours for next 6 hrs. Do not worry. There is no serious damage to your face or to your brain.

Take rest and drink plenty of fluids. There is no need to see a doctor now.

Get well soon.