High sex drive. Had 2 ectopic pregnancies, gall bladder issues with stones, blood after intercourse. Early menopause?

Question
Can you help. No period, lost appietite increased sex drive!

I am 45 yrs old women. Have been pregnant, but lost at 5 months, had 2 eptopic pregnancies. 2010, feb 2011.
I have a gall bladder issue with stones,1 yrs old, but under medication for this, which I only take when i indulge on the wrong foods.
My problem started just recently out of the blue - After recently having intercourse with my partner on 7th Oct 2011, the next 3 days i had a slight spot bleed not even enough for a pant liner. No period followed that month, so of course i did preg test - neg!
Then I had another small spotting again next to nothing. Again preg test - neg.
I have lost 6lb in weight, but have been deiting.
I have no appietite, and just pick at fruit and maybe scrambled egg or a piece of chicken or salmon.
My sex drive is alot higher than normal.
I am fine in my self, a little tired at times and some times a little blurred vision but have put this down to my job of shift work, but have always done this.. so just age.
I am very active and walk 2 hours a day with my dogs.
I am assuming it is early menopause, but i have all the opposite syptoms to what has been written, high sex drive, weight loss, complete stop of menestral cycle. Now day 45 and no period cycle.( 8th November 2011)
Can you shed any light, I live in spain and my doctor does not speak english.. making it hard for me to explain my worries.
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage

Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 5 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX

Thank you for the query.

I would like to know few more things which would hep me in suggesting you better:

1.) Do you get Hot flashes?
2.) Do you get Headache and Nightsweats?
3.) Do you feel discomfort while having sex?

Your History says you are having Perimenopausal Syndrome, In this, there will be changes in sexual drive, either increased or decreased, and weight changes as well, that is weight gain or weight loss.

Kindly get yourself examined by a Gynecologist so that he/she may examine you thoroughly, run few blood tests to check your Hormone level. Once confirmed, you will be prescribed hormonal preparations, which you will have to take as directed by your Doctor and go for regular follow up.

Follow these lifestyle modifications:

1.) Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables.
2.) Exercise regularly for 30 to 40 minutes daily and maintain a healthy weight.
3.) Avoid high calorie foods.
4.) Avoid alcohol and smoking, if you do.
5.) Get more sleep and try going to sleep and waking up at the same time each day.
6.) Have sex regularly, twice or thrice a week.
7.) Take Enough calcium and vitamin E supplements, after consulting your Doctor.
8.) Drink plenty of fluids.
9.) If you have vaginal dryness, ask your doctor to prescribe you a vaginal lubricant.
10.) Avoid hot beverages like coffee, tea, to reduce the severity of hot flashes, if you have.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Wish you Good Health.

Take Care.

Dr. Mohammed Tauseef.